Moringa (moringa oleifera)
Moringa has been around for thousands of years, and people today still use it to treat all sorts of illnesses. That is why the National Institute of Health called moringa the “plant of the year” in 2008. Moringa leaves comes from the moringa tree which grows in the tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients and is more powerful than many other healthy foods.
- two times more protein than yogurt
- three times more potassium than bananas
- four times more vitamin A than carrots
- four times more calcium than cows’ milk
- seven times more vitamin C than oranges
How to use it
Many people today use moringa in their tea, or they take moringa supplements or powder. The spunky little plant is linked to improved mood swings, and even boosting the old libido.
Read more at www.wellnesspursuits.com/this-one-plant-prevents-mood-swings-and-balances-hormones/