What shape are your ears?
Here are 10 different ear shapes and what they might be saying about you:
- Small earlobes – not self-starters and not very responsible
- Big earlobes - these people have strong wills -- could be hard to work with
- Pointy ears – have difficulty controlling their temper and are not very generous, and sly at times
- Wide middle region – these people are nervous and timid and tend to be very skeptical
- Small ears - always busy trying to resolve issues
- Big ears – intelligent!
- Thick ears – lots of rich life experiences
- Big and thick ears – lazy
- Attached earlobes - born leaders; skillful planners
- Protruding ears - original thinkers who do not like routine -- not well suited for office jobs
Read more at healthtipssource.com/2016/09/16/what-does-your-ear-shape-reveal-about-you-one-shape-is-that-of-smart-ones-other-of-unique-individuals-find-out-yours/